To be effective places of learning, educational facilities must be safe at all times. We’ve rounded up our latest pieces on security in education alongside information on several upcoming events that can help you in security efforts at your school, college, or other educational institution.
Here are some of our most recent articles pertaining to security in the education industry:
- A 10-Point Checklist for Back-to-School Security
- School Security Starts at the Reception Desk
- The Value of School Resource Officers for K–12 Schools
- Ohio School District Allows Teachers, Staff to Be Armed
- Florida Jewish Day Schools Receive State Funds for Security after Bomb Threats
- College Preparatory School Ensures Students Catch the Message
- Bay District Schools Gets an A+ in Student Safety
If you’re looking to take your education facility’s security initiatives to the next level, you may also want to check out upcoming Forum Events! Your event itinerary will contain a mixture of thought-provoking seminars and one-on-one meetings with a wide variety of solution providers, and here’s the best part—attendance is free.
Click on the links below for more information about each opportunity—to keep these events focused and tailored to your needs, there are only 50 complimentary spots available, so act now!