Security is a constant concern for healthcare professionals and those charged with their daily safety. Take a look at some of our latest pieces on security in the healthcare industry as well as new information on several upcoming events that can help you in your healthcare facility security efforts.
Here are some of our most recent articles pertaining to security in the healthcare sector:
- Hospitals Face Increased Security Threats
- Recent Violence Points to the Dangerous Healthcare Environment
- Violence Against Nurses Causes Morale, Retention Issues
- OSHA Issues New Guidelines for Healthcare Violence Prevention
- HIPAA Doesn’t Exempt Sharing Cybersecurity Information
- The Cal/OSHA Standard for Health Care Violence Prevention
If you’re looking to take your healthcare security initiatives to the next level, you may also want to check out upcoming Forum Events! Your event itinerary will contain a mixture of thought-provoking seminars and one-on-one meetings with a wide variety of solution providers, and here’s the best part—attendance is free.
Click on the links below for more information about each opportunity—to keep these events focused and tailored to your needs, there are only 50 complimentary spots available, so act now!