Complimentary On-Demand Webinar:HR Technology Trends: How New Innovations Are Shaping Human Resources in 2015 and Beyond
Is technology taking over HR? Listen to the vendors of HR software and you’d think it can do everything HR ever needs to do. But what’s happening in the real world. Is technology really changing the face of HR? How far can tech really be trusted to make HR decisions? We’ll have answers to these questions and more as we reveal the results of our most recent HR Daily Advisor survey HR TECHNOLOGY TRENDS: How New Innovations Are Shaping Human Resources in 2015 and Beyond.
Specifically, you’ll see how your fellow HR managers are using technology in the following areas:
- Recruiting (including most effective sources and the role of social media)
- Compensation Planning/Management
- Absence and Leave
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Replacement and Succession Planning
- How extensive is the use of technology?
- How effective is technology at managing HR challenges?
- How far do you trust technology to make HR decisions?
- Where technology is MOST helpful to HR managers?
- Where technology is LEAST helpful to HR managers?